Wood Leather Burnisher Tool – Tapered Edge Slicker Made of Ebony Wood Features 4 Grooves for Burnishing Leather Projects of Various Thicknesses – Sleek, Polished Leather Tool
- ALL-PURPOSE BURNISHING TOOL features 4 grooves that accommodate leather edges of varying thickness, tapering to a point to finish holes and tight corners. Add sleek, professional edge finishes to belts, holsters and saddles.
- ELEGANT EBONY WOOD is durable, long-lasting and smooth in the hand. Paired with a leather treatment of your choice, it allows you to create beautiful finished edges on leather projects of all types and thicknesses.
- HIGH-POLISHED FINISHES hone the tops and insides of holsters, wallets, bags and other leather projects without leaving behind residue. These essential leather tools elevate your leatherworking skills from amateur to artisanal.
- THOUGHTFULLY SHAPED to reduce hand fatigue and provide optimal control and maneuverability, NuCrafters Leather Working Tools let you discover the joy and sense of accomplishment of tooling and finishing leather goods by hand.
- MANY VERSATILE APPLICATIONS make NuCrafters Leather Burnishing tools indispensable additions to your leathercraft tools. They work around tight corners and finish holes, slots and edges of all sizes, shapes and thicknesses.
Binding: Office Product
Details: Say farewell to fuzz With NuCrafters Leather Burnishing Tools you can give smooth, glossy finishes to belts, bags, wallets, earrings and other leathercrafts. From tapered burnishers to slim wood slickers and burnishing cubes, we offer an array of solutions for giving your projects all the final touches of a professional leather crafter. Finish holes on handbag straps, remove the frayed look from flesh-side layers and polish holsters to a high sheen inside and out, all without a bit of electricity. Designed for performance and convenience These professional leather tools are made of elegant, long-lasting ebony wood and polished so that they glide over leather edges with precision. Our 5.51" tapered burnisher and 5.9" slim wood edge slicker each have 4 channels of varying widths on 1 end. These allow you to work on an array of creations without needing a separate tool for each thickness. Our 2.36" x 2.36" x 1.18" burnishing block is great for finishing wider areas such as the flesh-side layers that make up the interiors of wallets, holsters and bags. Embrace true hand-crafting Our manual tools for leather working allow you to pay meticulous attention to ultra-thin leather layers such as feather earrings, all the way up to the thick layers and corners of saddles, folios and messenger bags. With their smooth finishes and ergonomic shapes, they let you immerse yourself in your craft without leaving residue behind or fatiguing your hands. Create a smooth, professional finish on all layers of your leather projects. Add NuCrafters Burnishers to your leather tools and supplies today.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.0 x 0.0 inches