Stitching Pony for Leather Sewing
- NEVER SCUFF THE LEATHER:Compared to ordinary Sewing Pony. SIMPZIA'S stitching pony equipped with a leather on the two sides of the clamp, automatically securely hold and avoid damaging your leather working.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION:Made of superior beech and steel, handcrafted with precision and durability. Steadily stand on the table and can be flexibly adjusted to any angle.
- COME WITH EXTRA SCREW:We offer extra bolt and wing nut that attaches the clamp to the base, avoid missing the part when installing again.
- A GOOD LACING PONY FOR SEWING PROJECTS: Easy to Disassemble and install, especially it makes your projects much simpler and faster by your own hands.
- ENJOY THE DIY LEATHER HAND TOOL.: Great for your sewing works such as leather, canvas, cloth, paper, belt, bag, wallet, purse, pocketbook, wrapped, polished, or other projects with the leather tool.For more leather craft tool please visit our shop "SIMMPER"
Details: Choosing Our DIY Leather Pony Tool makes you sewing work simply and releases your hand. Material: Wood（Beech） Clamp Height: 14.6" (37cm ) Table Bottom Base Length : 16.2" (41cm ) Table Bottom Base Width: 3.5" (9cm ) Package Includes: 1x Stitching pony leather tool 1x Wax Thread 1 x Extra screw 2 x Needles FAQ: How to install the Stitching Pony? 1. Please unscrew the wing nut. 2. Then insert the long screw to the bottom piece and the upright piece, tighten the nut. 3. Please ensure the stitching pony can be placed horizontally on the table. If it can't please refer to the attention tips. 4. Tighten the nut to holds the bottom and top pieces. Note: More detailed installation information included in the user manual. If you have any problems or advice about our product, please feel free to email us.
Package Dimensions: 16.9 x 5.4 x 2.8 inches