Fiebing's Acrylic Resolene, 4 Oz. - Protects Leather Finish
- A flexible, durable and water resistant acrylic top finish for dyed, antiqued or polished leathers
- Provides a soft, mellow shine while protecting your project for years to come
- Is water-resistant and will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible
- Water-based formula cleans up easily with soap and water
- Apply in light coat layers to avoid tacky build-up
Details: Fiebing's Acrylic Resolene is a thin, acrylic, top finish that will give your project a medium shine and provide some water resistance. It's versatile, as it can be applied as a top finish over all types of leather dressings from dyes to antiques. Since resolene is an acrylic finish, it is applied in light coats so as to not build up excessively. The result is a tough, but very flexible finish that should last a long time. A flexible, durable, water resistant acrylic top finish for dyed, antiqued and polished leathers. The surface of your item should be dry and clean before applying Resolene. If you are spraying, spray one light coat and let try. If using an applicator, use a damp sponge in long strokes once over to prevent tacky build up. Resolene may also be used over Fiebing's Edge Dye for durable finish.
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.2 x 1.6 inches